Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Michaele & Karl Are Getting Married!

We're a little behind on blogging if you can't tell, but believe me, this engagement session was worth the wait. On Memorial day weekend we got to know two of the most in love people I have ever met, Michaele and Karl. They are wildly, madly, head over heals, heart thumping in love and it shows through every single look and touch. It was wonderful to be part of that even for just a couple of hours. 

For their photos we actually headed to a different location than we normally shoot at. When I was suggesting locations to Michaele, she expressed desire of being a little different. Well, I knew she was an Art major, so I suggested the Art District in Downtown, Las Vegas. I was elated when she said that would be perfect. Downtown there are all these funky painted walls, and broke down looking buildings that make for yummy photos...

I guess I won't digress, and since I already posted two of my fave photographs, I thought I would post another three of my faves.







And the last one, which I know has been done a bajillion times, but it's an oldy but goody...




Michaele and Karl, it was such a pleasure hanging out with you two for the afternoon. I know both Josh and I had such a blast, and we can't wait until your wedding!!!

And of course, a slideshow to not disappoint:






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl! You look so beautiful, and the pictures make me wish I had some done with Dan.