Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jacqui And Roy Are Getting Married!!

This weekend not only did we get to photograph a fabulous wedding (slideshow coming soon), but we also got to photograph Jacqui and Roy's engagement photos. Jacqui and I actually met through Xanga too from my old wedding blog, and it just so happened that Jacqui and Roy chose us as their wedding photographers :) I know she and I have been looking forward to their engagement photographs probably a little bit more than Josh or Roy, and was it worth the wait! 

Five Things We Learned About Jacqui &  Roy:

1. They were up for anything which we absolutely love! When I mentioned that I wanted to use a prop for their photographs (in this case a dozen red balloons and one heart shaped balloon), Jacqui said sure! "You guys are the creative ones." And although Roy was reluctant at first, I think he ended up enjoying the balloons most of all :)

2. Roy and I share the same sardonic sense of humor. Yay for wit!

3.  They are both originally from New Jersey. I love how they say waater heehee.

4. Roy has good tastes in jeans. 

5. They are happily in love. You should of seen how excited Roy got when he was talking about goccoing their wedding invitations. I think Josh tied one bow through out the whole wedding...

On to the photos!!!

First things first. A photograph of the lovely bride to be: 



Roy is a lucky fella, but he's a pretty dashing fella too:




We had a lot of fun with the balloons:




We walked around for a while taking photographs, and waiting for sunset. Josh knew it was going to be amazing, and it didn't disappoint. 

I love this photograph. I love how it shows how small we really are against this gorgeous world:


We were getting ready to leave, and some killer spot lighting caught both Josh and mine's eye at the same time. I didn't put any of these photographs in the slideshow because they didn't fit into the mood of it, but hot diggity dang! They came out hot! 






Definitely not your parent's engagement photos lol. Jacqui and Roy, we had so much fun hanging out with you guys on a scorching hot day, but hey between the four of us I think we produced some scorching hot images. We can't wait to see you at your wedding!

I know Jacqui's been soooo excited about her slideshow! Guess what? It's here :) 






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW- We love the pics you took of us. They came out AMAZING and I can't wait to show them off to our friends and family!! I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks for getting them online so quickly even with Josh being under the weather. Hope you are feeling a little better :)

Anonymous said...

Jacqui and Roy-
You guys look so FABULOUS! And I love the ballons. So cute! I can't wait to see the wedding photos if they're anything near as good as these! WOW!

Anonymous said...

This was so great! You guys looked awesome - that was an amazing sunset..

erinate said...

You guys looked awesome!!! I am just jealous that I didn't think of it first.... That was really cool and you two should be on Vogue and GQ... Love Erica Marsh (soon to be Peters)