Wednesday, May 14, 2008

An Old Fashioned Strip Tease...

I'm so excited! I seem to spend half my life excited according to this blog, but seriously, I'm excited...
I am performing an old fashioned strip tease using our new album company....

Cue the stripper music....

Let me entertain you....




Let me make you smile....




I'll make you feel good....




I'll make it worth your while...



lol...sorry I'm silly :)

While this is a sample album using their company's photos, I'm currently designing an album with our photographs in it. I love it. The pages are not as thick as a flush mount album, but not as thin as a coffee table book. I'm calling it a hybrid album. Check out the actual pages:



I also love that you can order these mini versions in sets of eight. They'd be great to give to grandparents, special aunts and uncles, or even your bridal party.

Check out the bobby pin above the book. They're 4x5 inches.







The set of them together:




The albums are beautiful and person, and are imported from Italy using the highest quality materials. We are currently building the pricing for these albums, but I'm ecstatic to offer them to our brides...

P.S. Does anyone know any synonyms for "seriously" and "excited"? I figure it's time I replace my two favorite words with something else. 

No comments: