Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jessica And Jeff Got Married!!!

Hi! I hope everybody had a wonderful memorial weekend. This slideshow took a little bit longer, than most, but I had a really hard time editing down the photos, because we got some really amazing shots.

We got to photograph the amazingly, beautiful wedding of Jessica and Jeff. Seriously, hands down gorgeous home wedding and reception. Home wedding and receptions are near and dear to my heart, since Josh and I had one when we got married. At home weddings remind me of my favorite wedding movie "Father of The Bride", both the Spencer Tracy & Steve Martin version.  

Jessica did a tremendous job on the details. You could tell there was a lot of love put into each and every detail of the wedding. Perhaps it was inspired by the love that Jessica and Jeff feel for each other. Every look and every touch they shared on their wedding day was inspired by the way they feel about each other, and it was wonderful to see all of their friends and family rejoice and relish in this love.

I think this time, I will let the photographs speak for themselves:

I always inspire to get a great dress shot during the getting ready time:




As well as a ring shot:




Our beautiful bride, Jessica: 



My favorite part was when Jessica and Jeff were being photographed by Josh, I got a little bit of alone time with their daughter, Isabella. She is such a gorgeous and sweet baby:




We also got some really fun bridal party photos:








We told the girls to make Jeff smile:







Afterwards, we had a quick session with just Jessica and Jeff:




You'll have to watch the slideshow for the rest. I had so many favorites it was really hard to narrow this post down...

Enjoy!




2 comments:

Chelsea Nicole said...

Beautiful work guys!

And I'm not much into formals usually, but love the ones you guys have in the video... looks like you had a lot of fun! The couple must love you. :)

Anyway, hope to see you guys Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the work! You truly captured the moment of Jess and Jeff's special day. Thanks for making it wonderful for them, their family, the bridal party and everyone else who attended. :) Cheers!